Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Making A Donation

I have just been on the homepage of the forum-it's not something I normally do as I log in and stay with all the message boards. I noticed the donation logo and have just made a donation. There are over 1200 members now and if each one of us donated £1 I'm sure that would be a great help to Steve and Helen.

I for one find this site a lifeline. It's a great place for getting ideas, giving ideas and sounding off!! So come on everybody-get the old plastic card out and lets make sure this forum is here for a long, long time to come!!!!

Linda

PS Steve, now that I have looked properly and realised what you have done I think it is much better. I just have to make sure I've got my brain in gear before I start typing in future!!!

I finally made my donation today, after working out how to do the paypall payment. But I have to make a confession - I worked out the paypall thing yesterday when shopping online. I bought the cutest cloth nappy for my younger daughter - I'm honestly addicted to cloth nappies! I know this is off topic, but is anyone else out there a cloth user? Wow! Once you use them, you wonder how you ever used those nasty disposables!

In case you think I'm crazy, check out these designs www.cutest-cloth-diapers.com :o They are such fun, and you save soooooo much money, and do so much less harm to the environment. I'm an addict!

Sorry, Helen and Steve, but at least the diaper site gave me the impetus to learn how to use the paypall, so you benefit too. Sorry it took me a few weeks to work it out. :D

Well, what can I say!

Many thanks to you both for your donations, it's truly appreciated above and beyond the obvious financial feeling of wellbeing. :D

I have invented a new category of member group to celebrate your noble natures, which you will find to the left of all your posts! Let me know if you disapprove...

You've made my (sleepless) night :o

Well Steve I've been called many things before-and many of them not pleasant-but I have never been called a saint!!! :D:D:D Thank you for that honour!

Linda

Hmm, terry nappies and pins, definitely should be left in the past. MInd you, useful for car rags, or maybe a good topic sometime for pre-schoolers - How we Used to Live! :o

Just look at this link though to the wahm that I just ordered a pink pansy print nappy from! Nothing like your MIL's stash, I'm sure!! www.angelwraps.com

Ooooh, this paypal thing is dangerous, now I've got the hang of it!!