Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

MU 2.4. Health and Safety procedures

Hi, I'm just reading through MU 2.4: Contribute to children's and young peoples health and safety. Does anyone know how much detail is required when asked to `outline the health and safety policies of your work setting' ?

Thanks

Hi Sue,

Thanks for welcoming me. Yes I stupidly was up very late, and am still recovering today!

Anita

Thanks, I think common sense was telling me that, but I've got so behind with one thing and another, just wanted to get it done!

Did I say I was going to get nagged??? :D

We won't nag you too much....except maybe bedtimes but you will not be the only FSF member burning the midnight oil, it seems the only way EY practitioners can get through the piles of paperwork sadly. At least now you will have a place to hang out with like minded folk who will understand where you are coming from :D

By the way, when you say MU 2.4 I assume that is some sort of study unit? Have you discovered the sub forum;

Training and Professional Development

Loads of students hanging around in there that may be able to help :1b

Thanks Sue, yeah MU 2.4 is one of the first units. I'll check out training and persona; development thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)