Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mc1/c4

I've nearly finished this unit but have a couple of questions I don't quite understand. Tried asking my manager and even she wasn't sure what it meant.

What are the management structures, lines of accountability and control in your organisation?

I'm not sure about the structures but accountability I presume means what is the manager held accountable for such as budget, safety, financial. Am I on the right lines? what about the control bit?

What types of organisational policies and ways of working about which you need to consult with your manager?

I've put down clear, accurate reports and info at appropriate times. Any other ideas.

I need to hand this in on monday, so is there anyone who has covered these questions.

It's horrible jargon isn't it :o

Management structure, think about who are the line managers, who goes to who for direction. Accountability, consider the Registered person compared to an employee, consider accountability to law.

Control, this is more about management style, is it democratic / autocratic / a mixture / no style - ie: everyone just left to get on with it ( this may promote crisis management.

Search the web for info on management structures and styles and see how your setting fits.

See if you can find information, by doing a search for info about "The 7 functions of management".

Good luck

Peggy

It's horrible jargon isn't it  :o

Management structure, think about who are the line managers, who goes to who for direction. Accountability, consider the Registered person compared to an employee, consider accountability to law.

Control, this is more about management style, is it democratic / autocratic / a mixture / no style - ie: everyone just left to get on with it ( this may promote crisis management.

Search the web for info on management structures and styles and see how your setting fits.

See if you can find information, by doing a search for info about "The  7 functions of management".

Good luck

Peggy

38496[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)