Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Management Computer System

Hi Everybody

I have recently opened a small day nursery and now we are becoming busier invoices are very time consuming, we currently work our invoices using a simple formula that allows for 12 monthly equal payments for parents. I am looking for a software package that is easy cheap and will allow me to use own formula, does anybody use one or be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Hi, we also invoice in the same way (12 equal payments). We use software called Instant Nursery Manager. It is not as high tech as some of the choices for software but it is reasonably cheap and the creator is always at the end of a phone to answer any questions or to tweak to your preferences. If you let him know how you want to invoice he should set it up for you. I wouldn't say it's perfect but good for the price.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Instant Nursery Manager too, it does everything I need from it. registers, invoices, staff signing in and out sheets. Love it!!

The only fault I have found is when forecasting its not excate if you have flexible sessions like 9.00-2.00 that will be an afternoon child, so I have a seperate sheet on excel, but INM gives you a rough idea.