Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C15 Dkus

ejgreen

I know this topic has been posted before but it still confused me because i have some ideas of my own.

C15 DKUS 10 The extenal factors and constraints that make it difficult for children's rights to be promoted.

I think children need to have a level of understanding of what their rights are to be able to exercise their rights. making it hard for young children and some children with special needs to express theirselves.

expectation within their culture may make them unwilling to express their own opinions. Anyone else got any idea's.

Also I wish to know when parents are informed in other groups of the child protection procedures. Is showing them when their child first enters the setting and displaying the procedures enough.

Sounds good to me!! Don't forget, this is YOUR NVQ, so it needs to be your ideas!

Showing parents when they start is fine, anything else is a bonus. Be careful, there, people can get scared if you make too much of it! Not because you realise it's a priority, just anyway - if you see what I mean!

Any help??

Sue :D

We have a child protection policy in amongst all the others and all new parents are given the policies to read and then sign to say they have read and understood them. However, at our recent inspection we were told to put a little paragraph in our information booklet about child protection, (and asking them to take the time to read the full policy) just to make sure that parents are fully aware. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)