Jump to content
Join Us
About Us



Recommended Posts

Hi just wondering if any settings out there go for regular walks, for example to local rivers or woodlands?

We have insurance,permissions and risk assessments for local walks to the park, shops and immediate local environment, however we would like to introduce some forest school inspired activities and den building in the nearby woodland, does anybody know if there would be anything extra we would need to do? there is a small shallow river running through the woodland, do we need to notify Ofsted with us being near water? Or would it just be a case of risk assessing and being extra vigilant and increasing ratios?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)