Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Belated 'hello'

Rea

I'd like to say ' Hello and welcome ' to all the new people on the forum. i havent been on for ages and there seems to be loads of names I dont know. No doubt you've all been welcomed and helped with any queries you may of had. IF (and it's a big one) I can contribute to any thing I'll gladly do so. But please be gentle with me, I am stimulated only by day time tele right now so may be a little slow. xD:o

Oh dear Rea!!!!

You need to find yourself a place in the sun.........of 3 - 5 year old children!!

You know you want to, I'm sure I could wangle you at least a part-time job in my setting..... :o

Sue :D

P.S. - we could help each other hone our computer skills xD !

Susan, I only stayed away because I had nothing to contribute. The world of planning, Ofsted, runny noses , nappies and tantrums seemed a million miles away. But quite frankley, being at home isnt all it's cracked up to be. Fern and Philip are wonderful but a girl can only watch so many 'real life stories', after a while I find I'm groaning at the tele and shouting at people to get a life. And as for the people who go on 'Springer' and 'Tisha'...well, words fail me. And that doesnt often happen! :o

Sue R, your computer skills are just fine, so long as you can switch it on the rest takes care of itself. Always remember...Control, Alt, Delet. Never fails :D:D

Hi Rea,

It's good to hear from you. I am working from home now, I miss the children, parents and staff. :o

It's taking me a while to adjust, but I do know that watching daytime TV makes you S.A.D. ( though I must confess to watching "The Wright Stuff & Richard and Judy)

I miss your knowledgable, witty, extremely useful contributions to the forum, so please get away from the TV and scour all the posts you've missed, you know you've got time to now, and you know you really want to, Don't you?? :D:D

Peggy