Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Areas for under twos? continious provision?

sharonash

Hi

can you help

we are re organising the under twos room and it hs been suggested we have continious provision areas

we willl have a room for non walkers and a toddlers room walkers up to the age of 2

does anyone else do this?

If so what areas do you provide?

I presume this will be the same as per use for over threes but not so many workshop areas?

If anyone could share there plans that would be great?

carla I can see you ded - was this just for your baby room as the dev matters stopped at 8-20 months?

thanks

sharon

• 2 months later...

If we were to take a child up to two we would be looking at planning separately due to the restrictions of the unit I work at. All the babies/toddlers (up to 6 in a session) from 6 weeks are cared for together.

Edited by Guest

Guest jane707

Zoned areas don't work that well for little ones in my experience - they tend to muddle things up because of their schemas!

Guest cathy m

I'm a childminder and all activities and experiences are provided for all children despite caring for different ages. I don't have zoned areas but appreciate nursery provision is very different.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)