Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help

hi there everyone,

I am in the process of rejigging all my planning after being inspried by the contiuous planning sheets for the different areas (thanks for those) and seeing Miss Beresfords literacy planning that uses the CGFS aswell as the NLS stuff.

Now i get to my numeracy medium term planning... and (i have seen somewhere on here but am struggling to find where!!!) an xample of NNS objetives matched to the CGFS - am i going mad or does this really exist somewhere - or does someone have anything similar?????

Thanks - a slightly befuddled Sarah :o

hi there everyone,

I am  in the process of rejigging all my planning after being inspried by the contiuous planning sheets for the different areas (thanks for those) and seeing Miss Beresfords literacy planning that uses the CGFS aswell as the NLS stuff.

Now i get to my numeracy medium term planning... and (i have seen  somewhere on here but am struggling to find where!!!) an xample of NNS objetives matched to the CGFS - am i going mad or does this really exist somewhere - or does someone have anything similar?????

Thanks - a slightly befuddled Sarah  :o

37811[/snapback]

I will look out my planning later but hope these are some help.

nns_018802_nursery.pdf

nns_018802_reception.pdf

I was really lifted to see someone has been inspired my my plans. Having spent the day feeling I am not cut out to be a teacher, am getting nowhere and going no where it has made my day to feelthat someone found my work uselful!

Thanks!! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)