Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sponsered Event

:D Hello there

This year i have been given the job of arranging the Sponsered Event for the Harvest Festival Fundraising - Thank Goodness because I was getting slightly bored of the usual obstacle course. i was wondering if any of you out there had any more interesting ideas that i can use with all years groups from Nursery to Y6

Cheers

Sarah

:D Hello there

This year i have been given the job of arranging the Sponsered Event for the Harvest Festival Fundraising - Thank Goodness because I was getting slightly bored of the usual obstacle course. i was wondering if any of you out there had any more interesting ideas that i can use with all years groups from Nursery to Y6

Cheers

Sarah

37714[/snapback]

In the past we have held auctions of things provided by parents but last year the FS had a pig day where we raised money to buy a pig(and other livestock) for Africa. The children had a great time with piggy related activities and parents and staff had a great laugh. We bought a pig some chickens a bee hive fruit trees and a fishing net!

This year we plan to build on it ..........aim high and get a cow! Check out the harvest basket.

http://www.sendacow.org.uk/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)