Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mixed Reception And Year 1

Guest helsha80

Guest helsha80

Some time ago when I knew I was going to have a mixed R/Y1 class I found a wonderful document that has helped tremendously with my long/medium term planning. It it was a ELG/NC chart. The layout showed Green stepping stones on the left and the nc objectives for KS1 on the right. The KUW section was broken down to link with nc science, history, geography, ICT, DT. However when it came to cultures and beliefs there was no link to RE, UNLESS I didn't get the whole document. Now to my point. Does anyone know where this document can be found?. I am sure other teachers now planning for this mixed age class would also find it useful.

PS the author of the document was C Corden

Helen

Guest helsha80

I emailed this to our year 1 teacher yesterday. You are right I think it is a great overview. Many thanks to who posted it.

37599[/snapback]

[/quote

Thank you so much for your speedy response nicnic. I am constantly amazed that such busy people find the time to help their colleagues and have the expertise to do so. I was right however, there is no section on Cultures and Beliefs. I have noticed that already there have been 10 downloads from your document. It is certainly popular and extremely useful.

Helen

• 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)