Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

On Going Activities Planning Format

Hi, Ive just been trying to re organise how I plan for on -going activities for the week for reception, & I just wondered if anyone had a good planning format that they follow. Ive just been sat at my laptop for over 2 hrs, :o I just need some inspiration!! :D Thanks Gaynor :D

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the Forum Gaynor. :D

Have you found anything useful yet, using search? Although not specific detailed planning format for the day/week, there is an excellent resource showing learning outcomes derived from continuous provision. I don't know yet how to do a link, but try "continuous provision" in the search.

Peggy

Thank you for the advise, Ive had a look at 'continuos provision,' but its still not what Im looking for, but Ill keep looking!!!! Thanks for your help. :D

Edited by Guest

Hi, Ive just been trying to re organise how I plan for on -going activities for the week for reception, & I just wondered if anyone had a good planning format that they follow. Ive just been sat at my laptop for over 2 hrs,  :o I  just need some inspiration!! :D  Thanks Gaynor  :D

37567[/snapback]

Not sure if these will be any help but have just finished putting them on disc following suggestions by out EYA.

Topic.doc

Long_Term_Planning_Grid.doc

Focus_Activity.doc

Group_Observation_Sheet.doc

planning_for_supplementary_activities.doc

Hi Marion,

Your formats look really good.

Could you share with us what your short term / daily / weekly planning formats look like?

Thanks in anticipation :D

Peggy

Hi, thank you so much for your planning grids, I think how you have split the early learning goals, into the topic work in to the areas is excellent. The weekly planning for activities is also very good. These are just what Im looking for. Once again, thanks!! :D

Also i wondered if you could maybe put an example of what you would write in the boxes for your weekly activities would be a great help too. ( I know Im asking an awful lot!) Thanks Gaynor :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)