Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pshe

Not an early years question but are there any people out there who are also the Pshe/c co-ordination for the whole school 3-11 years. I just wanted to discuss some ideas through with someone in the same situation and this forum is more friendly than the pshe one.

Hi Gwen

I've done some PSHE. It sometimes comes under the SENCO title when it suits everybody!! You can download all the SEAL stuff from the government which gives lesson plans etc. for each year group and that is a massive help.

If I am allowed to mention another forum here, which is no way in competition or doing anything the same, I think you may well find a lot of help from the SENCO forum. You post there to senco-forum@lists.becta.org.uk and they are all very friendly and helpful - just like this forum. A lot of SENCOs do PSHE and you will find people in that forum who work throughout primary and secondary schools so there will be the complete age range. Its not as well run as this forum though, no specific forums, subjects, archives etc. so make sure your subject is clear in the heading.

Hope this helps and that somebody from one of the forums can help you.

Ruthanne :)

Hi Gwen

I've done some PSHE.  It sometimes comes under the SENCO title when it suits everybody!!  You can download all the SEAL stuff from the government which gives lesson plans etc. for each year group and that is a massive help.

If I am allowed to mention another forum here, which is no way in competition or doing anything the same, I think you may well find a lot of help from the SENCO forum.  You post there to senco-forum@lists.becta.org.uk and they are all very friendly and helpful - just like this forum.  A lot of SENCOs do PSHE and you will find people in that forum who work throughout primary and secondary schools so there will be the complete age range.  Its not as well run as this forum though, no specific forums, subjects, archives etc. so make sure your subject is clear in the heading.

Hope this helps and that somebody from one of the forums can help you.

Ruthanne :)

37295[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)