Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Water Continuous Planning

Does anyone know where I could find example water continuous provision planning. I've had a mad time of it of late - enjoying establishing a reception layout in my half of a big room!! In my madness, I'm more or less set with everything ready - am just missing water planning to put up - the adult involvement and the independent learning - I know I've seen it somewhere on here but for the life in me I can't find it! Think I'm going do-lally!!!

Thanks xx

Does anyone know where I could find example water continuous provision planning.  I've had a mad time of it of late - enjoying establishing a reception layout in my half of a big room!!  In my madness, I'm more or less set with everything ready - am just missing water planning to put up - the adult involvement and the independent learning - I know I've seen it somewhere on here but for the life in me I can't find it!  Think I'm going do-lally!!!

Thanks xx

37202[/snapback]

Does anyone know where I could find example water continuous provision planning.  I've had a mad time of it of late - enjoying establishing a reception layout in my half of a big room!!  In my madness, I'm more or less set with everything ready - am just missing water planning to put up - the adult involvement and the independent learning - I know I've seen it somewhere on here but for the life in me I can't find it!  Think I'm going do-lally!!!

Thanks xx

37202[/snapback]

Can't take credit for the hard work but hope these help.

Water_Play.doc

Continuous_Provision_All.doc

PlayplanningFS.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)