Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Whittling knives...

Guest LornaW

...I need three more whittling knives for training on Monday does anyone out there know where I can buy them in South East England? I usually buy them online but don't have time to order and have them delivered!!! Senior moment!

Thanks

Lorna

Yes Jo I do have a few and as a last resort I will but I really want to be provocative and challenge people's thinking!

Look at his knife used by a 3 yr old in Norway!

post-9053-0-80013300-1351279657_thumb.jpg

Ok I'll have to use potato peelers but if anyone in the Rochester / Kent is interested there is a lovely hardware store in Rochester who have ordered them for me! They are Opinel and they are £9.95 each but will last for ages!

They are cheaper onloine but I thought for three I would support my local shop!

http://www.muddyfaces.co.uk/penknife-opinel-round-ended-blue-p-943.html

Hope you are still trekking off to the woods Sue!

Lorna

Ok I'll have to use potato peelers but if anyone in the Rochester / Kent is interested there is a lovely hardware store in Rochester who have ordered them for me! They are Opinel and they are £9.95 each but will last for ages!

They are cheaper onloine but I thought for three I would support my local shop!

http://www.muddyface...blue-p-943.html

Hope you are still trekking off to the woods Sue!

Lorna

Yes Lorna we are regularly also Kim and I are attending a Forest Training at Trosley the week we return to school,(its a ltttle expensive and its not the full NVQ as finances did not permit but its sounds interesting and will hopefully give us some more practical ideas. This cohort LOVE puddles and MUD!!! and their parents are ok about it YAY!! their imagination is just fantastic and parents are following it up at home with family trips to woods and sharing them with us in their journals. We also had a tree surgeon come in and give us a demonstration (all at child level) showed us climbing up tree (got some more rope for the children for the forest) Showed them how to chip wood (got some free woodbark) They held the huge chain saws (not working of course) So we used our saws when we got back. (All from asking a parent to come in after observing his child's play The child does have behavoiur issues but this has really turned him around he was so proud and shared his daddy with his peers Fantastic!!!)

Its lovely to still see your posts on here Hope you are well

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)