Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inclusion,SEN & Safeguarding Folders

Guest colechin

Guest colechin

Does anyone have an individual folder specifically for SEN, Inclusion and Child Protection/Safeguarding Children?.

I have policies for all, but have been informed that it would be good practice to put all relevant information in to folders, with master copies or a list informing everyone where they are able to find certain information.

If anyone does have separate folders could you please share with me, what information I should have. Do you have a audit list?

Look forward to the replies.

Why would you need a separate folder when you have the other policies all together anyway - would have thought that was more confusing and more likely to be mislaid ? Mine are all together and that's where they will stay - the policies you listed above are all included as part of our parent pack and staff induction pack anyway so all parents/staff get a copy . :1b

The only thing that I do is also have a copy of the Inclusion policy in the front of the Inclusion file where the IEPS and EAL registers go - and a copy of the Safeguarding policy is in front of the Safeguarding file where my LSCB stuff and forms are kept.

Edited by redjayne

Guest colechin

Thank you redjayne,

I do have all the policies together which are in our cloakroom for all parent/carers to read when they like.

What I have done is put another copy of the SEN policy in a file with the master PEP and IEP's along with all the relevant reference books and publications that help us, and so on with the Child Protection and inclusion publications.

I think this will satisfy the area advisor and keep all the policies together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)