Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tac Delivery Plans

Hi

I have become lead professional for a TAC, i'm just completing the TAC delivery plan and it says to link to the ECM outcomes, i think i'm having brain freeze because i'm not sure what to do with this column, does anyone have any advice on how to do this???

Thanks

Are the ECM principles still relevant? - you got me thinking that i've not seen them referenced in the revised framework/OFSTED info on inspections/sef etc

Is this because it's old government doings - and will we penalised for using them in settings (I personally think the underpinning messages are still relevant)

I know they remain on some CAFs but some authorities have begun tweaking their Cafs to use other titles for establishing baseline needs - do they know something we don't?

Wonder what the new SEF will look like (shorter and less repetitive hopefully!)

I would agree with Redjayne

had a quick search and found this and on page 68 are indicators of links toward the 5 outcomes which may help you

and this guidance for lead professionals

Some very interesting reading - just wish they'd make things less lengthy!

please note it's all from the DFE site which has bee mothballed. I'm new to CAfs so am reading anything and everything - I'm sure the underlining principles of helping families and vulnerable children will remain useful

think you are doing sterling work in becoming a lead professional - best of luck

edit:

think they might link to the same document - too many screens open at once!

try this for the lead professional

Edited by gingerbreadman

had a quick search and found this and on page 68 are indicators of links toward the 5 outcomes which may help you

and this guidance for lead professionals

Some very interesting reading - just wish they'd make things less lengthy!

please note it's all from the DFE site which has bee mothballed. I'm new to CAfs so am reading anything and everything - I'm sure the underlining principles of helping families and vulnerable children will remain useful

think you are doing sterling work in becoming a lead professional - best of luck

edit:

think they might link to the same document - too many screens open at once!

try this for the lead professional

These are what I used when I was Lead Professional on a CAF in April. It was the first time I'd taken the role, although I'd been involved in another one previously, and I was complimented on the quality of my paperwork :P

I hope you get the same result I did.... completing the CAF was like lighting the blue touch paper and suddenly reports and appointments that had been long outstanding appeared and matters moved on. The child in question was re-assessed based on those reports and the case went to panel and a new placement at a different MLD school agreed within a week !! Settling in visits were arranged over a half term and full-time attendance started in September. He's a different child, parents are much less stressed and family life is much happier. It was well worth the time and effort it took at the time !

Good Luck!

Nona

Edited by Guest