Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

M8 X-refs

My assessor says I can x-ref most of M8 pc.s from M7 but I have a brain block. Anyone done this or have any ideas. Many thanks

Sorry not to have replied before, and not going to right now, but will do so as soon as I have a little chink in my time!!!

Summer Hols DO NOT exist in a DN - in fact, it just gets worse!!! xD:D

Sue :D:o

My assessor says I can x-ref most of M8 pc.s from M7 but I have a brain block.  Anyone done this or have any ideas.  Many thanks

36235[/snapback]

Hi Mrs B , your assesor is right I did this with my m8 but without my portfolio at the mo as Iam still waiting for it to come back from the internal verifyer and hopefully I will have passed, so I will be able to help more when it comes back Paddywack

Hi again!!

About the best way to go about this is to spread your standards out for the two units, it should become obvious almost immediately where they correspond, then you can cross-refer by your preferred method. It will be a really quick and easy unit for you!

Sue :D

Hi got this from the files at the yahoo website dont know if it is of any help

Tracie

M8 Cross references

KU4 M7 KU3

KU5 M7 KU5

KU10 M7 KU15

KU12 M7 KU18

KU13 M7 KU19

KU15 M7 KU20

KU16 M7 KU22

KU17 M7 KU24

KU18 M7 K21

KU19 Health & Safety Policy

KU22 M7 KU17

KU24 M7 KU27, KU28

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)