Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Professional Development Day

Thought I'd share details of a 'training' event in October 2012.

I don't know if anyone has heard of 'Reflections Nursery and Forest School in Worthing ? Not sure, how I heard of them, but I've heard good things about their practice. They are an Ofsted graded 'outstanding' nursery who run occasional development days. Their last one was in June, which I noticed too late to book myself onto.

They have another professional development day planned for Saturday 20th October entitled "Children, creativity and outdoor learning" - looking at the work of 'Reflections' and referring to the Reggio Emilia approach (which they embrace - having Ateliers a' la Reggio). Also get to look around the setting.

I've booked myself a place (not yet confirmed), as I wish to continue my professional development but am not yet in a permanent post and I feel the cost is reasonable at £60 (from 10am to 3.30pm, including refreshments and lunch (only £30 for full time students).

If anyone is interested - take a look at Reflections web site to get a gist of what they're about and to get more details.

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)