Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Development Matters For Reception

I have just doctored a version of the Development Matters document kindly put into the pre-school area by KirstyC (with her permission!). Have managed to fit all the DM statements for 30-50 months onwards onto a page per area of learning, so 7 pages in all. I'm going to use this to go into my Learning Diaries for my new Reception class in September. Thought it might be useful to some of you. Have also added my new Evidence sheet with the 7 Areas of Learning and the 3 characteristics of learning. Will also put into Learning Diaries so I can cross reference my evidence... Went to new EYFS briefing yesterday, so have been inspired to get sorted for September!

Dev matters 2012 for Reception.doc

Evidence of Learning.doc

• Like 1

Guest littlemissblonde

Thank you I was just about to make something similar and you have saved me a huge job

This is great thank you. Can I just ask, are you going to use this to cross reference observations against? Like we did with the profile previously?

In terms of on entry assessment, are you going to record it as working below, at or exceeding expectations (e.g. expected on entry being 30-50months)?

Thanks again x

• 1 month later...

I am getting sooooo addicted to this forum. I start my early years PGCE in september and can't stop ready about all your great ideas!!!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)