Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning Sen

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Hi We are a special school with children who have a wide range of SEN. We are just starting to look at planning changes for September and wondered if anyone out there would be willing to share their planning or thoughts on planning.

Many thanks

x

PS when we have something in place I will post it on the forum if it is any use to others!!!

I too am in a similair situation with a mix of reception, year 1 and 2 with a wide range of SEN - P1/ 0-10mths up to P6/30-50mths. They all follow a EYFS curriculum and I haven't quite my head around how I will plan. My gut instinct is that the main focus should be the three prime areas. I feel I spend far to long on planning and would really like a simple format. I think my planning is so detailed because I always feel like I am justifying to SMT why we are doing what we are doing and not 'just' playing as many of my colleagues think.

Thanks Sue and Aunt Sally will certainly be focusing on the 3 prime areas. Thanks for replying, am having a team meeting on Mon so will let you know how we get on

x

Definitely, feel really positive about new EYFS for Special Schoo, as like you say, they are the areas we already really focus on with our little ones, and the ones they need.

Thanks will keep in touch

xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)