Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Jubilee Party

Hi

We are having a Jubille party and inviting parents, we have food and music - just wondered what other activities settings put on for everyone?

We are having a street party for all the children and staff, with an entertainer, face painting, tattoo union jacks, decorate a crown biscuit.We are having good old English food including jelly and ice cream. We have had a cake made at Costco too. The children are also going to be presented with a Jubilee personalised Pre-school mug. Hope you all have a lovely time too. :)

we're having a family lunch on friday, parents are bringing food but we're having a royal quiz for the adults, crowns to decorate and bunting to colour for the children and sections of a jubilee wall hanging for families to do together. I might do facepainting too if there is time. Enjoy your party simcity and can I just ask what music are you having? I can't make my mind up what to play that will suit everybody

Oh thats a nice idea, I've got a playlist from the 50's- noughties that I used for a millenium party so maybe I could used that, would cover the Queens reign then I guess. Thanks simcity

We had our celebrations last week as we are already on half term.

In the morning we had a sporting morning, with the 9 classes split into 4 groups. 3 different sporting activities and a cafe group. Parachute games, bat and ball games and party games (musical spots as you can play this walking or in a wheelchair!)

I was in charge of the cafe and I had music from 1952 on in there and served juice and toast with either jam or cream cheese on it for red, white and blue (jam was strawberry or blueberry!)

In the afternoon we did a parade, starting with nursery with music such as Zadok the Priest, Land of Hope and Glory, which collected each class on their way around school and then out onto the playground for a street party, with the local boys school (who are next door to us) playing us some songs from 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.

It was a fabulous day with nearly everyone in red white and blue.