Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C2

When considering the basic dietary requirements for good health and the importance of a balanced diet how will these be affected by portion size and the method of preparation? What does it mean by the method of preparation, how you would actually cook the food? Please put me on the right track. Thanks

Yes, but also how you would prepare it - e.g. peel/scrape/scrub potatoes, store them in water for long periods/prepare immediately before use, bearing in mind the potential for loss of nutrients in the different alternatives. You should be able to think of other examples.

Sue :D

When considering the basic dietary requirements for good health and the importance of a balanced diet how will these be affected by portion size and the method of preparation?  What does it mean by the method of preparation, how you would actually cook the food?  Please put me on the right track.  Thanks

35471[/snapback]

Thanks, it seemed pretty obvious, but the way these questions are worded sometimes, it makes me think that they want more of an answer.

Just my usual chestnut, here - (altogether, girls.....) please remember these are not questions, but statements of competence you must show you match. You will only confuse yourself if you see them as questions!

Sue

Just my usual chestnut, here - (altogether, girls.....) please remember these are not questions, but statements of competence you must show you match. You will only confuse yourself if you see them as questions!

Sue

35550[/snapback]

Don't you have to be careful giving children chestnuts Sue - what about allergies?

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)