Tapestry

C2

i need to do a booklet for parents

i have a few answers ,give small portions of food ,provide seconds

give appropriate cutlery

give assistace when needed that encourages self feeding skills

i can not think of any thing else

i spoke to my assessor this week all the work i have done is not needed

now but is related and is good she want me to break it down to basic requirments to show my understanding and awarness

as she will gather evidents when she assesses me or will ask questions

i feel a bit confused at the moment but i think it because i have done the work and now need to take main points out and feel not putting enough in

and may need to include other points but can not think of any thing else

at the moment thanks ann

Hi, Ann

I think what she wants at present is understanding of a balanced diet, alongside cultural variations and appropriate foods for different ages. You know, basic requirements. Don't worry that it seems brief, if it's a booklet for parents it's better to keep it short and snappy. But as she has indicated, it sounds as if what you've produced will be a great resource.

Have you done C3 yet? You should be able to cross-refer to it there, certainly!

Sue

Hi, Ann

I think what she wants at present is understanding of a balanced diet, alongside cultural variations and appropriate foods for different ages. You know, basic requirements. Don't worry that it seems brief, if it's a booklet for parents it's better to keep it short and snappy. But as she has indicated, it sounds as if what you've produced will be a great resource.

Have you done C3 yet? You should be able to cross-refer to it there, certainly!

Sue

35407[/snapback]

thanks for that sue i have a menu done culture varations and allergys just need to change it in to a booklet did alot of reasearch as well

the tutor is happy with the work i anly need to use bsic answers i have provided to bin the rest i am on the right tracks

i just feel not putting enough in when i start this booklet regarding preparing food my answer seems very short at this stage i am happy with the rest of the answers may be i should just carry on

she can always ask me questions i think i look into it to deep thanks ann

and panaking because this is my first assignment

and has took a while to understand what i needed to do which my tutor expected to happen but am now on right tracks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)