Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Need Help With Ke 4 B)

Don't understand second part of KE4. In what ways do the various aspects of children's thinking affect their ability to communicate effectively? My idea is that children can't negotiate, can't empathise or express their thoughts. Am I along the correct lines?

Hi and welcome, thanks for your first post.

What Unit are you working on, this could apply equally to C10 or C11 and I don't have my standards to hand right now to check..... :o

Sue :D

I wrote about Piaget, Vygotsky and Bruner to cover this one. :) It's quite interesting to find out about the different theories and how they have influenced childcare. Not sure if anyone else has any useful suggestion.

I wrote about Piaget, Vygotsky and Bruner to cover this one.  :)  It's quite interesting to find out about the different theories and how they have influenced childcare.  Not sure if anyone else has any useful suggestion.

35158[/snapback]

Thanks for guiding me in the right direction. One more thing, I might be asking something really silly here, but what is active listening? :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)