Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ey-Essentials Pla Software

Hi

I have been looking at new nursery management software. Particularly something that calculates invoices including the current 15 hours of funding. The software I have currently dosen`t do this and doing it by hand is driving me mad!

Looked at many and found lots are very expensive. As a PLA member found their software very reasonably priced. Was wondering if anyone else uses it and would be willing to share their experience with it.

Thanks

We have been using it since September. It is good, although complicated to set it all up in the first place. That is probably true of any system.

It does seem to have some qirks that are quite annoying but it has improved our invoicing considerably and we would not go back to doing them by hand now. We don't really use any other part of the program as none of them really suit us.

Another annoying thing is that they tried to sell us an update almost as soon as we had bought it but that might just have been unfortunate timing for us. On the whole we like it and I'm not sure a more expensive one would have been any better.

Hi Melba

Thanks for the feedback. Have just started trying it and am not sure about it yet. Have looked at so many options my head is reeling with it all!