Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Optional Unit

paddywack

Hi everyone paddywack back once more.Have been doing quite well since I last spoke,Iam not going to finish by 15th july!!!! I have done most of the work but I had to change my assesor so my new assesor has had to plough her way through lots of work Iam seeing her next week and fingers crossed I might get it all done then. Anyway has anyone done mc1/c4 I thought I could cross ref with mc1/c1 but I am a bit confused with it, any suggestions???? paddywack :)

Similar to Carol, (Beau), I haven't actually done this, but am very pleased to help anyone on their (and mine) learning journey - I have the standards for it and MC1/C1 and will give it all some thought :o + what should be a 'thumbs-up' smiley

Sue :D

Similar to Carol, (Beau), I haven't actually done this, but am very pleased to help anyone on their (and mine) learning journey - I have the standards for it and MC1/C1 and will give it all some thought  :o  + what should be a 'thumbs-up' smiley

Sue  :D

35030[/snapback]

thankyou all thought greatfully recieved everyone is so helpful,its nice to know we are not alone. paddywack :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)