Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi Please Help With Ddp Unit 1 Answers A & C

liz4

Hi I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, AND VERY STUCK I HAVE SPENT A MONTH TRYING TO COMPLETE MY 1ST CACHE ASSIGNMENT THE 4 OBSERVATIONS TOOK FOREVER AND I AM ALMOST FINISH I JUST CAN NOT THINK HOW TO ANSWER THE LAST 2 PARTS I WOULD LOVE TO SEND THIS OFF IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS IF ANY ONE COULD GIVE ME A BASE TO GET STARTED I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.

THE QUESTIONS ARE:

C) EXPLAIN HOW THEORITICAL PERSPECTIVES OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR PROGRSSING THE OBSERVED CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT

A) EVALUATE THE IMPORTANCE OF UNDERSTANDING THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE

sorry no one has been along to help out.. it is a long time since I did this but perhaps you could look at your observations and the suggestions you have made to progress the development,.. then look at theorists and how they support or agree with your suggestions...

then you need to look at how theorists could help you understand a link between the theory and practice..

think that is right.. hopefully others will come along and add to this.. often rewording the questions can help.. remove the jargon and turn it into a simple question you can understand..

What sort of next steps have you identified for the child? That might give you clues as to the relevant theorists to refer to, eg if you've decided to really stretch the child in a problem solving, adult led/supported situation, how might Vygotsky's zone of proximal development be relevant?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)