Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Don't Understand How To Support Positive Outcomes For Children A

They always say that the answer is in the question title, after reading the question at least 50 times, I would say; help! do you know what i'm looking for..

UNIT TITLE: UNDERSTAND HOW TO SUPPORT POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE.

Question:Describe the social, economic and cultural factors that will impact on lives of children and young people for the following: Disability: Bereavement & loss and Poverty.

I'm sorry guys, i'm going around in circles and still can't see-understand-read the POSITIVE outcomes for the above themes,

Disability: In the case of a parent with a disability and children or young people who may be the carer they have less free time to play, take part in outings and opportunities to access leisure facilities or have holidays. This impact on children or young people could have an effect on their mental and physical health as also effecting education .The child may also need economic support. Depending on the disability, this family may have a low income and need financial support.

Not sure but on first reading I would answer this with describing what social, economic and cultlural factors affect children when they are living in poverty or are faced with a bereavement and then how you would create positive outcomes for a child with these disabilities ie what support you could offer the child and the family in your setting or the wider community

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)