Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fisher Price Little People

We've got a range of Fisher Price Little People stuff - some people & animals, bits of other stuff, that have been donated or I picked up very cheaply at the car boot sale (got a farm & zoo yesterday). But we don't have lots of animals to go with it & I don't want to buy a new set just to get animals.

Does anyone know where you can get just people & animals?

(Any tips on how to get a staff member to stop throwing things away just because she doesn't like them also gratefully received! The airport I brought in from my younger son has been thrown away as it 'got dirty in the shed'... :o I was not a happy bunny!)

Ebay is wonderful for finding odd little things, especially Fisher Price.

As to your colleague, tell her and all the staff that NOTHING gets thrown away unless you have agreed to it, then it is recorded in your 'disposed of items' list with a reason why ( broken/parts missing etc). If she has to think about why she is throwing it out, and record it she might think twice. I am sorry your son's garage got thrown out though, I have several old Fisher Price trucks, concrete mixers etc that were my boys and I would be very upset if they went.( If you want to replace it, try ebay again)

Ebay is wonderful for finding odd little things, especially Fisher Price.

As to your colleague, tell her and all the staff that NOTHING gets thrown away unless you have agreed to it, then it is recorded in your 'disposed of items' list with a reason why ( broken/parts missing etc). If she has to think about why she is throwing it out, and record it she might think twice. I am sorry your son's garage got thrown out though, I have several old Fisher Price trucks, concrete mixers etc that were my boys and I would be very upset if they went.( If you want to replace it, try ebay again)

Brilliant, thank you Narnia! Now the old manager has gone, it shouldn't be so bad as colleague would say 'Can i get rid of this it can't be fixed', & old manager would say yes without looking at it. We were given a community playthings table by another setting & it had been put in the shed last time we changed the room round - I went to get it out & discovered it was thrown away too! Colleague's excuse was 'Well, we were given it' to which my response was to point out we'll have to pay £655 to replace it. Argh!

Slightly ironic that she has brought in her son's playmobil aeroplane that I want her to take away again as it's got too many small pieces for 2 year olds! But I'll be giving it back to her rather than throwing it away.

try your local netmums site they have for sale bits on most are reasonable prices we also buy things from the local for sale pages on facebook too.

sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)