Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Doing/finished E105

Jeany

I am thinking of doing E105 for my next module with the OU. I have read some comments that there is a lot of paper work involved etc. Does anybody have the assessment guide for the course that they would be willing to share, just so I can get an idea of what the TMA's entail.

TIA

:o

Hi I am doing E105 and not really enjoying it, it is very repetative, all the activities need to be done in order to complete the TMA. The TMA's are not about specific things if that makes sense, you build up key questions in your activities and then write about them. I know I am not the only one on my course finding it hard, but needs must and its a compulsory course.

I will try and download and pm you the guidance.

Footychick

Hi I am doing E105 and not really enjoying it, it is very repetative, all the activities need to be done in order to complete the TMA. The TMA's are not about specific things if that makes sense, you build up key questions in your activities and then write about them. I know I am not the only one on my course finding it hard, but needs must and its a compulsory course.

I will try and download and pm you the guidance.

Footychick

Thank-you. I have heard that it is not a great course. It sounds very different in lay-out to E100.If you could download the guidance that would be brilliant.

Thank-you

I am thinking of doing E105 for my next module with the OU. I have read some comments that there is a lot of paper work involved etc. Does anybody have the assessment guide for the course that they would be willing to share, just so I can get an idea of what the TMA's entail.

TIA

xD

Unfortunately, I have to 2nd footychick. I really enjoyed E100, but can't say the same about this module. Requires a lot of support/time from the setting, too, which I found hard. And you have to constantly find sth you were bad at before, so you can say how much better this course has made you :o

Poppy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)