Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Feedback From Obs

During my lesson observation feedback today, my Deputy talked about looking on a grid to see how I performed... i should have perhaps asked to see a copy. any one any idea what it might be? She wanted to see if i had any outstanding features on it.....

Ive seen grids when working with students and my HT uses one for observations. Think it may be Ofsted criteria or derive from WIGIT. Either way if she is going to use this to grade you, you should be given a copy. Unfortunately I neither have an electronic copy or know where to source it for you.

Hope your lesson was as good as it sounds it might have been!

yes it sounds like that could be the one - would like to see it/have it! hoping someone on here might have one...

thanks for your reply

x

During my lesson observation feedback today, my Deputy talked about looking on a grid to see how I performed... i should have perhaps asked to see a copy. any one any idea what it might be? She wanted to see if i had any outstanding features on it.....

Your DH REALLY MUST share the grid with you.

I had a grid when I was in school and when I did obsservations we had a copy each in the feedback and as we went over the observation we would agree which statements to highlight. This gave us a grade for the obs and also we could see where to make targets for the future. Unfortunately this was over 4 years ago so would not be so relevant today.

Lorna

i agree she must.... but the whole thing has been a bit of a disappointment to be honest (not my teaching though!) I have made a very careful complaint about it. Apparently I do have outstanding features....i am still waiting to find out what they are! :o

thanks for the download tinkerbell - it must be that sort of thing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)