Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas For Whiteboard In Nursery

hello, I am being observed on Fri morn to see how I use the interactive whiteboard with the nursery children. We always let the children have access and put on various programs. Does anyone have something new they have come across or something that really works well that is simple but effective.

We have fast phonics - more for reception age

Busy things

Active Primary

Espresso

Thank you

hello, I am being observed on Fri morn to see how I use the interactive whiteboard with the nursery children. We always let the children have access and put on various programs. Does anyone have something new they have come across or something that really works well that is simple but effective.

We have fast phonics - more for reception age

Busy things

Active Primary

Espresso

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi

Not sitting at a computer with a keyboard and monitor and playing a game type things...

Making things happen activities from pressing buttons and switching things on and off to pressing a button to make things move and onto pressing buttons to make thing do what you want them to do. Use appropriate remote control toys and small robots (Bee Bot)

coking with a microphone

Taking or being involved in taking photos and video

Recording sounds and voices for fun and for god authentic reasons

just a few thoughts

Take a look at TTS, one of the companies who provide non computer ICT resources for early years and beyond

Tricia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)