Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Observation Checklists

can anyone help me locate an observatipon tracking sheet i saw on here some time ago - was an A4 sheet with names down one side and the eyfs area along the top. just a way of tracking who is having obs. failing that I can make one but thought one of you might be able to locate it quicker... so far i have failed!!

can anyone help me locate an observatipon tracking sheet i saw on here some time ago - was an A4 sheet with names down one side and the eyfs area along the top. just a way of tracking who is having obs. failing that I can make one but thought one of you might be able to locate it quicker... so far i have failed!!

Hello

Is it the one on the EYFS CD you are thinking of? There is one under 'Planning for 3-4 year olds' which seems to match your description. Sorry I've picked this up late in the day so you might have made one of your own by now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)