Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C15 Knowledge Questions

Please help need to tidy up C15 got a few questions on knowledge and description to complete

C15 Q.3 characteristics and circumstances which make some children more vanerable to abuse

Q 13. the potential impact of disclosure of abuse on other family members

Q14. Roles and responsibilities of relvevenat professionals to whom referral could be made or from whom advice/involment cld be sought with regard 2 possible disclosure and how and when to access their help. inlcuding the social worker health visitor police officer designated teacher, and NSPCC child protection officer

Q18. the importance of reassurance and continued unconditional acceptance for the child in counteracting the potentially damaging effects of abuse and disclosure on self-image and self-esteem

Q19 the professionals groups most likely to want informaiton and the purposes fo which this information is lekely to b required including the role of case conferences and court proceedings

Need these questions vvvvvv quick pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help!

:wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):(:(:(:oxD

Trudy

Hi Trudy -

I think, if you need help on these points you're going to give the members here some more help - eg, let them know what you've already come up with for these points (you say you just need a bit more to complete them).

I assume you've seen the guidance article, which should have given you some pointers to start off with some answers - also have a quick look at the suggestions for posting for help, which you can find here. :)

Trudy,

Hope you've managed to get your head around these now. Perhaps another time you could just give us one at a time to work on - a big long list is quite off putting, especially if you're just logging on in between work and tea. :D

Trudy,

Hope you've managed to get your head around these now.  Perhaps another time you could just give us one at a time to work on - a big long list is quite off putting, especially if you're just logging on in between work and tea.  :D

34439[/snapback]

Yes you are right just been pulling out my hair my apologies to all for putting pressure Please forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :o

REgards

Trudy :)

Yes you are right just been pulling out my hair my apologies to all for putting pressure Please forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :o

REgards

Trudy :)

34581[/snapback]

That's ok Trudy. :) It's just that if you post asking for too much then I am more likely not to answer as I don't have time, but if you just ask for help for one thing at a time (and give us some idea of what exactly you're stuck on) then I am more likely to answer. :D Please don't be put off and I hope you don't think I'm being abrupt. xD I really would like to give you a few pointers if you're struggling. How are you doing on this unit now? :)

That's ok Trudy.  :)  It's just that if you post asking for too much then I am more likely not to answer as I don't have time, but if you just ask for help for one thing at a time (and give us some idea of what exactly you're stuck on) then I am more likely to answer. :D  Please don't be put off and I hope you don't think I'm being abrupt.  :o  I really would like to give you a few pointers if you're struggling.  How are you doing on this unit now?  :)

34646[/snapback]

Thanks for replying well I have not been able to find time to do anything just yet. I will however, get back to u on what i need to know. Thanks once again

Warm regards : :)

Trudy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)