Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Use Of Ict In The Early Years

Hi,

I am in my final year of BA (hons) in Early years and am in the process of carrying out my dissertation.

I am carrying out a comparitive study on the use of ICT in the Early years, the international perspective and would be really interested to hear your views, opinions and ideas of how ICT can be used to benefit children's learning, if at all?

I need responses from people working in the UK and abroad

My questionnaire is detailed below and looks for Early years Practitioners viewpoints and beliefs on the use if ICT in the Early years (0-8 years) - An international perspective

What country are you working in?

What age range do you work with?

What emphasis on ICT does your countries curriculum have? If possible please provide an internet link to your countries curriculum guidance.

What equipment do you use in your class?

How is this equipment used in your class?

How do you plan for ICT?

What training on ICT is given to early years practitioners?

What equipment is used regularly?

What do you feel are the benfits of ICT, if any?

What are the barriers/disadvantages to ICT, if any?

In the UK there has been a debate about how the use of ICT is diminishing handwriting skills. What are your views on this?

What are your views on the use of mobile technology?

Are there any debates on the use of ICT within your country? Please give details if available.

If you have any input or would like to help by answering some questions please either leave your answers on the forum or contact me via email: chriskimdefor@hotmail.com

THANKS SO MUCH... I am looking forward to hearing your views

Kim :o

Edited by Guest

Hi,

I am in my final year of BA (hons) in Early years and am in the process of carrying out my dissertation.

I am carrying out a comparitive study on the use of ICT in the Early years, the international perspective and would be really interested to hear your views, opinions and ideas of how ICT can be used to benefit children's learning, if at all?

I need responses from people working in the UK and abroad

My questionnaire is detailed below and looks for Early years Practitioners viewpoints and beliefs on the use if ICT in the Early years (0-8 years) - An international perspective

What country are you working in?

What age range do you work with?

What emphasis on ICT does your countries curriculum have? If possible please provide an internet link to your countries curriculum guidance.

What equipment do you use in your class?

How is this equipment used in your class?

How do you plan for ICT?

What training on ICT is given to early years practitioners?

What equipment is used regularly?

What do you feel are the benfits of ICT, if any?

What are the barriers/disadvantages to ICT, if any?

In the UK there has been a debate about how the use of ICT is diminishing handwriting skills. What are your views on this?

What are your views on the use of mobile technology?

Are there any debates on the use of ICT within your country? Please give details if available.

If you have any input or would like to help by answering some questions please either leave your answers on the forum or contact me via email: chriskimdefor@hotmail.com

THANKS SO MUCH... I am looking forward to hearing your views

Kim :o

I can see that many of you have viewed this post it would be so helpful of any of you could take the time to answer the questions for me. PLEASE xD

I have so much I want to write about in my dissertation but I really need high quality answers from Early years practitioners to be able to discuss working practice and pull apart real viewpoints on the subject...

THANKS

I am assuming you are UK based and majority of others on here are also which may be why there has been little or no response..

the number of views is the number of times this has been opened so the same person can open several times and every time you look it also adds to it so is not really a true reflection on the number of people who have looked..

sorry i am unable to help no longer work in a setting .

I am assuming you are UK based and majority of others on here are also which may be why there has been little or no response..

the number of views is the number of times this has been opened so the same person can open several times and every time you look it also adds to it so is not really a true reflection on the number of people who have looked..

sorry i am unable to help no longer work in a setting .

Hi

Thanks for your reply Inge.

Yes I am UK based I am looking for response from anyone with an interest in Early years both from the UK and abroad. So would value your input if you have time?

So to highlight to anyone reading this... I would love to hear from anyone interested in Early Years.

I recognise that this is a UK Forum but thought that many of you are likely to know people working in other countries who may be interested in taking part... If so then foward my post (cut and paste my post) to them via email and ask them to return their responses to me via the email address supplied.

If you have time?

I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Thanks again :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)