Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chistmas Gardening Ideas Please!

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

We recently held a fundraiser and one of the parents came up with the idea of getting the children to decorate little pots to put plants in - the purpose was to sell on the night of the fundraiser. Unfortunately some of them didn't sell and there were other plants donated as well - so we have cyclamen and heathers mostly left. We have tried to get rid of these since by asking parents if they would like to take one and maybe put a little donation in a box but no takers!

I was looking at them today and thinking what I could do with them - we do have pine cones as well and I thought of something decorative as a way of a gift made by the children to parents but that is as far as it has gone! I want something that is simple but looks really good so the children can take them home and know they had a big part in the making of them!

Any ideas?

Guest terrydoo73

just thought I would upload what we actually did with our little plants!

post-34853-1324325546_thumb.jpg

Edited by terrydoo73

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)