Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Keq C16

paddywack

Hi Paddywack back I am slowly getting there I think , having changed my assesor which I feel really bad about but she kept cancelling on me and I was getting really stressed out anyway I am reallt struggling on keq for c16 havnt done a course on observations told the funding has run out for it!! Has anyone done these questions and can give me some help. ever grateful paddywack. :(:oxD

Hi Paddywack,

Hope that you have better luck with the new assessor and get more support. :)

I can't remember if you have told us where you work but am I right in assuming that you haven't carried out any observations before? If you have no experience of this and can't go on any training then I would suggest you buy a good book on observing children. I have Observing Children, A Practical Guide by Carole Sharman, Wendy Cross and Diana Vennis but others may know of better ones. :) This will give you a much better insight into why it is important to observe children and take you through the different types of observations step by step. This is something you will also be able to refer back to in the future. It is such an important aspect of working with children that you would do well to gain a good understanding of it as that will stand you in good stead in the future. If you're still having problems come back and let us know what it is you are specifically struggling with. :D

Hi Paddywack,

Hope that you have better luck with the new assessor and get more support.  :)

I can't remember if you have told us where you work but am I right in assuming that you haven't carried out any observations before?  If you have no experience of this and can't go on any training then I would suggest you buy a good book on observing children.  I have Observing Children, A Practical Guide by Carole Sharman, Wendy Cross and Diana Vennis but others may know of better ones.  :)  This will give you a much better insight into why it is important to observe children and take you through the different types of observations step by step.  This is something you will also be able to refer back to in the future.  It is such an important aspect of working with children that you would do well to gain a good understanding of it as that will stand you in good stead in the future.  If you're still having problems come back and let us know what it is you are specifically struggling with.  :D

34099[/snapback]

Hi Beau,I have done a few obs at my last nursery but not many,I have just ordered a book from nursery world so I hope this will steer me in the right direction .Thanks paddywack :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)