Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Did You Learn At School?

I'm preparing for our new intake meeting with the new children's parents. MY head teacher wants to tell a story about a child who's asked what they did at school that day and the parent isn't satisfied until they are told there is a painting (if I remember rightly). I'm sure I read a story along these lines here some long time ago. No idea where to search. I tried lots of golden time threads to no avail. Any ideas or good stories, poems etc for such occasions. Thanks

Was anyone else mad enough to get involved in the BT Giant Sleepover. We had one at school last night. Muggins did the night shift with a good few willing parents and 96 KS2 children. I had to leave a colleagues wedding reception to do it, I was the only one willing to do the night stint. I must be mad! I can still hear the burbling whispers of year 6 girls on the hall floor at 2.30 am in my mind!

Grateful thanks for any help on the story thing!

Angela :D

Thank you so much Lorna and Sandie. I've learnt my lesson now and have played at saving them into my new intake folder on the PC. Well let's hope my Head will be a happy woman when she gets home and looks to see on her email if I've been busy. It's great to have so many helpful friends here. :)

Angela

Angela, The catalogue T.T.S do a lovely poster with the 'what did you do today' poem on it. They sent it free with an order and I've put it on the wall

in my room.

Regards Lynda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)