Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sound Book Homework

Hello,

I have a reception age child at nursery and would like to make a 'sound book' to use with him at nursery and to send home as 'homework'.

Does anyone have anything that they would be willing to share?

Many thanks!

Hi I send home with my reception children reduced sized copies of the jolly phonics handbook which end up being about a quarter of A4 per sound. We clip them together with a treasury tag. Once the first 6 sounds are learnt I then start sending home words made from those sounds written on cards the same size. Sorry havn't got it electroncally.

Deb

Hi I send home with my reception children reduced sized copies of the jolly phonics handbook which end up being about a quarter of A4 per sound. We clip them together with a treasury tag. Once the first 6 sounds are learnt I then start sending home words made from those sounds written on cards the same size. Sorry havn't got it electroncally.

Deb

That's a great idea - many thanks Deb!

• 2 weeks later...
That's a great idea - many thanks Deb!

Hi this ismy first post - so not too sure I'm doing this correctly but www.twinkl.co.uk have resources for sounds that follow Jolly Phonics pattern which are simple for you to produce and send home to correspond with classroom activities,

hope this helps :o

Hi this ismy first post - so not too sure I'm doing this correctly but www.twinkl.co.uk have resources for sounds that follow Jolly Phonics pattern which are simple for you to produce and send home to correspond with classroom activities,

hope this helps xD

Well done on your first post bambam84 - and many thanks, didn't think about twinkl! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)