Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fs/y1 Planning

Hello

I am sorry if this question has been asked a lot before but I am having a real problem.

I have moved from FS having gone from the childrens interests and this has been super. I was asked to take on a mixed class and thought I would be able to use the children's interest and make sure I cover the needs of the year1 within the KS1 rolling plan. However, I have to follow KS1 as I have to match the y1 class which does not allow me to deviate away from the rolling plan. This is very QCA based even with Quigley in school.

As I have to do this, what I am asking is if anyone has a planning format for this mix. It might help me to get round this problem and feel at least I can do something correctly.

Thanks and hopefull for support G

Hi Susan

Yes we use the quigley for mtp which follow the qca topics. Its more the short term planning I want to do correctly as the mtp is out of my hands.

So any help there would be appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)