Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq C.5.3 R5, Pc2, Pc5, Pc7

PLEASE HELP IN NEED ADVICE ON THE HOW TO DO REFLECTIVE ACCOUNTS FOR NVQ C.5.3 RANGE R5, AND pc 2, 5, and 7 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehelp

:o

Love Trudy

I am currently ploughing thru' C5 my self so noticed your message. I belive I covered these by observation by my assessor, which was fortunate. However, have you had occasion to talk to a child about their undesirable behaviour and how they might behave in a more appropriate manner in the future. Another area might be assistance you have given to a child experiencing problems with their toiletting. Hope this helps you. Good luck .

I am currently ploughing thru' C5 my self so noticed your message. I belive I covered these by observation by my assessor, which was fortunate. However, have you had occasion to talk to a child about their undesirable behaviour and how they might behave in a more appropriate manner in the future. Another area might be assistance you have given to a child experiencing problems with their toiletting. Hope this helps you. Good luck .

33712[/snapback]

:) THANKS A TON LORNA

yES I MAINTAINED A DAIRY RECORD ON A DAILY BASIS AND I DO REMEMBER WHERE I HAD AN OCCASSION TO TALK TO A CHILD ABOUT THEIR UNDESIREABLE AND HOW THEY MIGHT BEHAVE IN A MORE APPROPRIATE MANNER. I EXPERIENCE THIS ON A DAILY BASIS SO WHICH Q. WOULD I USE THAT ONE FOR.

i HAVE TO DO FOUR REFLECTIVE ACCOUNTS: FIRST ONE IS C.5R5 WHICH IS DECISION MAKING, (2) CHILDRENS COMMUNICATION IS EFFECTIVELY USED AS A BASIS FOR THE NEGOTIATION OF FUTURE ACTIONS (3) GOALS ARE APPROPRIATELY SET FOR SELF HELP SKILLS WHICH TAKE ACCOUNT OF SPECIAL NEEDS AND PRESENT A CHALLENGE, WHILST BEING ACHIEVABLE BY THE CHILDREN WITH MINIMUM ASSISTANCE (4)aSSISTANCE IS APPROPRIATELY GIVEN TO CHR WHO ARE EXPERIENCEING DIFICULTIES WITH UNDERMINING THEIR SELF-RELIANCE AND SELF ESTEEM, WHILST ENSURING THEIR SAFETY.

CAN U C WHAT I AM EXPECTED TO DO THIS COSURSE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY :o I WANT TO HIDE :ph34

SORRY FOR TROUBLING YOU!!!! SORRYYYYYYYYY :D

REGARDS

TRUDY

Hi Trudy,

I think this is all to do with building a child's self-esteem by encouraging him to make decisions for himself, based on what he can already do, and what the next small step might be. For, example, if the children are all getting ready to go out to play, you might ask a child to find his own shoes and bring them back to you so that you can help him put them on. If he refuses, you could say something along the lines of "You like to play on the tractor, don't you, Henry? Well, we all need to put shoes on so that we can go and have fun outside" etc etc. In this instance, you are negotiating with the child (2), yet giving him the space to make the (right!) decision. When he brings you the shoes, you could help him with placing them on the correct feet, but suggesting he closes the velcro strip. This way, you have set an appropriate goal (5) whilst offering the right amount of assistance (7). With dressing skills, it's a good idea for the child to do the last bit, eg you put the zip parts together, and the child pulls the zip closed. This builds esteem and the child develops growing confidence in his abilities.

Hope this helps :)

Hi Trudy,

I think this is all to do with building a child's self-esteem by encouraging him to make decisions for himself, based on what he can already do, and what the next small step might be. For, example, if the children are all getting ready to go out to play, you might ask a child to find his own shoes and bring them back to you so that you can help him put them on. If he refuses, you could say something along the lines of "You like to play on the tractor, don't you, Henry? Well, we all need to put shoes on so that we can go and have fun outside" etc etc. In this instance, you are negotiating with the child (2), yet giving him the space to make the (right!) decision. When he brings you the shoes, you could help him with placing them on the correct feet, but suggesting he closes the velcro strip. This way, you have set an appropriate goal (5) whilst offering the right amount of assistance (7). With dressing skills, it's a good idea for the child to do the last bit, eg you put the zip parts together, and the child pulls the zip closed. This builds esteem and the child develops growing confidence in his abilities.

Thanks Lorna for the advice it was very well put across it has helped I will write that down as a reflective account.

Regards Trudy

Hi Trudy,

My dear Helen

You are the greatest in my eyes for the marvelous advice you provided me with to cover C5 I have successfully completed C5. My assessor signed off C5 on Tuesday 20/6/05. The information you provided covered so many other questions and that gave my work more credit I am so happy you made my dad on Tuesday. If you were in front of me I would give you a big hug. Here is a big smile for u :D

Love Trudy

Hi Trudy,

Sorry Helen I am back. I made a mistake in my earlier I MEANT YOU MADE MY DAY ON TUESDAY INSTEAD I SAID YOU MADE MY DAD ALL TOO EXCITED HERE :D

Love

Trudy :D

Dear Helen

Trudy here Thanks a ton and a million for helping me with completing C5 you provided work for more than 4 questions I am so proud of you. Thanks to you C5 is signed and sealed to perfection. My assesssor was very happy with my work.

I am now completing off C15

Thanks you once again u are the greatest

Love Trudy

Here is a big smile smile for you :D

If you get more than one of these messages it is onlybecause I have been having probs with sending my messages to you as I feel I am having been sending it to myself

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)