Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pre-schools Inventory

Ours was individual items... all listed, things like paint was grouped to all of it, not colours etc, but otherwise unless I did it that way we found we vastly underestimated values.

I had an excel spreadsheet set up with pages for each area and once done was easy to change when we bought new or threw something out.. the craft items tended to be quite static as they were constantly replenished..

We added a few pictures of the setting with things in situ so if needed we had proof of them being in the setting.. that was a personal thing as I have had an insurance company ask for proof of owning something when making a claim and they asked if we had any pictures of it ...

Edited by Inge

I JUST DID OURS LAST WEEK

I DIDN'T LIST EVERYTHING EG 245 DUPLO BRICKS - I JUST SAID LARGE/MED/SMALL BOX AND TOOK A PHOTO

I ALSO DIDN'T LIST CONSUMABLES AS THEY CHANGE AMOUNTS EVERY WEEK EG WE HAVE MORE BLACK PAPER/CARD AT HALLOWEEN/BONFIRE NIGHT THAN IN SUMMER

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)