Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Degree With Ou

Buttercup

I am so fed up. Just finished final of foundation degree with open university. It was the english, maths and science 30 point course. I was really stupid and put it in post with large first class stamp not even thinking, our post office opens silly times so could not get there easily.

Had it all sent back to me because it did not get there in time as there was not enough postage.

Rang them straight away. Had no excuses lady just kept telling me you should get proof of postage etc. I said I could appreciate that but what do I do now. Finally after being put through to three other people was told had to appeal. Did that 10 days ago. I kept asking what will happen next no one could tell me as each case is different.

I put my hands up my only stupid fault. My life is full of rushing about all the time.

Anyone any idea what may happen. been with ou for 3 years. want to do eyps next year but cant do anything until I know the outcome.

Buttercup

I don't know the answer, but try appealing directly to the Registrar explain what happened and show them the envelope if necessary. If they alow you to send it back in, make sure you do it via recorded delivery. Good luck, let us know how you get on xx

thankyou Thats what I have done. Its so frustrating because I know I was in the wrong. We are not allowed to do recorded only proof of posting. They sent envelope back to me showing not enough postage so by the time they had collected it it was past the cut off date. I am hoping they will just slap my hand and say dont do it again. 3 years of work its the waiting that worst.

buttercup

Still heard nothing tried to ring no reply. emailed tutor and ou for some answers. Just feel in limbo. Yes it was Ou who sent back with photocopy of sticker showing wrong postage and date they got it at ou after picking it up from sorting office I assume.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)