Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

K218

Hi

Well its been a while since I posted on here. Just wondered if anyone else has enrolled with the OU for the K218 working with children, young people and families. Its part of the choice of courses at level 5. Ive done E123 and E124 and I did my E115 in 2009 so had a break from study for a year.

Now have to wait till tomorrow till it all goes online!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Annabell

I did K204 which was the predecessor to K218, I really enjoyed the course although much of the info was out of date as it was the last showing of the course (2009/10) I'm just starting E105.

• 1 month later...
Hi Annabell

I did K204 which was the predecessor to K218, I really enjoyed the course although much of the info was out of date as it was the last showing of the course (2009/10) I'm just starting E105.

Hello

I am doing the E207 with the OU at the moment. I is all about subject knowledge and pedagogy for mathematics, english and ICT. Just wondered if there is anyone else enrolled on this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)