Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hamilton Trust

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone uses the mixed aged planning for lit and num from Hamilton Trust. If so what are your thoughts. I teach a mixed Year R/1 class and to be honest I'm getting so fed up of pulling my hair out when planning. Have found these plans on hamilton but wondered what other people thought of them.

Lots x

I haven't used the mixed age plans as I have never taught a mixed age class but I have used Hamilton trust as a starting point although I often found the resources difficult to source or the expectation unsuitable. Try cumbria, I think there are mixed age plans on there. Have seen some elsewhere too, have you tried Google?

Hi,

I didn't think Hamilton did mixed age plans for maths - but then again I haven't check for a while. I always use the Literacy plans, at least as a starter, and then add in Talk for Writing, or any ideas that I have. I have been using them for the 4 yrs I have had R/1, and think as long as you are willing to adapt them - they are great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)