Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq3 - P8

I'm a bit stuck ..... can anyone help me please ? - I'm on P8 - "establish and maintain written agreements with parents" and my knowledge question is:

"sources of legally tested formats of agreements".

any help or input will be greatly appreciated.

M

:o

I'm a bit stuck ..... can anyone help me please ?  - I'm on P8 - "establish and maintain written agreements with parents" and my knowledge question is:

"sources of legally tested formats of agreements".

any help or input will be greatly appreciated.

M

:o

32653[/snapback]

Hi i have just completed this unit and had it signed off so i am sure i can help you.

Sources of legally tested formats - For this knowledge i used examples such as a contract, and a parent child, school agreement. This places responsibility upon each party. The agreement would include what is required of parents and their children and a written statement of the playgroups/ school responsibilities to parents and children. Parents would be required to sign the form in agreement.

Another example that could be used is a Medication consent form. This is a written agreement that parents complete to give permission for staff to administer medicine to their child. Staff would also complete a log of medicine administered including the date and time, name of medicine and the amount given. Forms such as this need to be signed by member of staff that administered medicine. Parents must also be shown the log so they can check details and sign the form in agreement. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!

You could also include forms for taking children on outings, taking photographs or using video equipment. We also ask parents if we can use observations and assessments we do on the children for any courses staff are undertaking-bearing in mind confidentiality of course.

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)