Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Can You Help?

Hi.

Last year on my final teaching practice the Reception teacher I worked with used an old style register book (hard back with lines/small squares/room for names etc) to record various class assessments. She gave me one which I have found incredibly useful this year. I just want to track another one down for next year and I can't seem to find them anywhere :o . She has moved away so I can't ask her. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks, Emma

I use 'the primary teacher's planner' which has an A4 page for each day (not dated so good for me as I only work half a week). At the back of the planner (spiral bound hard back) there are 32 A4 squared pages (more than I use).

http://www.edplanbooks.com/primary_planner.htm

They are made by Eduactional Planning Books LTd. 01433 651010

Marie

Why not make your own assessment record sheets? I do this on my computer - some with lines, some with columns etc. You only have to type the names in once and then cut and paste for any other templates you use. I keep a wad of photocopies in the classroom and then my TA or any other helper can use them as required. I then file them under the appropriate ELG in my whole class assessment file.

Any good?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)