Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mixed Fs2 Yr1 Class

Hi I will be teaching a mixed class in September for the first time (FS2/Y1) and I am currently trying to find the best planning formats. If anyone has got any examples of good planning formats I could look at or know where I may be able to find some I would appreciate it. I am also trying to work out my timetable if anyone has any examples for FS2, Y1 or a mixed FS2/Y1 class that would be great as a starting point to set out my day.

Thanks

Hi twinklerj,

I am in the same situation as you! I am meeting the previous teacher tomorrow, and will pass on any good tips once i have them.

I have already met with the teacher who will be doing y1/2 mixed class and realise our expectations will be different though our planning/topics will be similar-eg ( not planning 45 mins of maths everyday after break!) :o

Will watch this space..

I would also be interested in any planning ideas that you may come up with. I am teaching a mixed YR R/1 class and we have to plan for continuous provision , enhanced provision and literacy/maths so any ideas to cut paperwork would be welcomed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)