Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Psrn Planning

Hi guys,

I bet everyone is ready for the holidays. I am. From September onwards we have been asked (by management) to do our PSRN planning in a bit more detail. We tend to just do the objective and a small breakdown of the lesson that suits us. They however want it in more detail. Can anyone kindly let me see their weekly lesson template? (an example of what they do for the week and how they present it in their file)

I would be sooo grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Aggy I cant help as I am not teaching in reception atm and am unaware of what the school planning looks like there anymore but I am bumpng this in the hope that you get some response soon.

Thanks i do hope i get a reply would be interesting to see how everyone else does theirs.

so please if there is anyone out there.....

Hi,

Not really sure i can help as our planning isn't very detailed but as no other inspiration has come forward yet I'll give it a go!

We don't have a separate PSRN plan it is incorporated into our weekly plan, we list PSRN 'Next steps' for each group and detail a possible teacher led activity for each group relating to this next step.

We also have some PSRN based activities in our 'Adult input' part of the planning (average 3 per week) that we do in key worker or whole class time - these may relate to the same next steps or something different and are not necessarily done on the same day as the PSRN activity.

I hope that makes sense! I'm not saying our way is right and probably isn't detailed enough for what you need, hopefully someone else will come along with some help soon!

S x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)